Saturday, September 24, 2005

My crazy stalking sister















This is my crazy stalking estranged half sister who has been littering my blog with comments I can't delete. I thought I would put her picture up to shock her and also to shame her into stopping her ridiculous actions. How can she live with herself spreading evil lies about me? I don't understand.
What I can't quite understand is why I have any pictures of her still. I still maintain I dislike this individual immensely as she is a greedy liar, but I don't know why I still hold onto the picture.
Ding, lightbulb moment. I just remembered. It's so that when I snuff it, they can more easily identify the recipient of my estate. Dang, how could I of forgotten that. Foo wee.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a woman??

2:02 PM  
Blogger Wonkey donkey said...

No, it's really my brother. I lied again.

If you're going to comment by the way, at least have the balls to put your name to it.

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why?
So you can stalk us too?
You sick bitch.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Wonkey donkey said...

Yeah, obviously.

I'll resolve this by taking away your ability to comment amon then, hows that grab you?

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home