Friday, September 30, 2005

My little lapdog Alex















It is quite an amusement to me to be able to gather my followers into regular readers and brainwash them all into believing I am a fictional character. That fictional character, Maria, is a nice, quirky, happy go lucky kind of girl. She has a good sense of humour and is a little worried and vunerable about sailing. I produce this image in order to get things out of people. Maybe they will want to meet with me on my travels and I can get them to pay for meals and drinks and take advantage of their hospitality. Maybe they will offer to come and help me with my new flat in turkey, or maybe, just maybe they will kiss my ass all the time on my blog and make me feel worshiped. Ha ha ha, unsuspecting fools. I have to admit if I have a talent, it's pulling the wool over peoples eyes. Some eyes however are not fooled, and see through my aging act that they have seen time and time again. You can't win em all, but you sure can fool a lot of gullible suckers. Wonder if what Alex will give me if I'm nice to him.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Humour and last laugh said...

interesting!

7:39 AM  
Blogger BigAl said...

I will give you a big fat kiss. And a big hug. In that order. Many times, until you are delirious with joy.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Wonkey donkey said...

Cheers bigal.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Ellie said...

duping people is great :) keep up the blog, i read some harsh comments by someone called anchored? if they dont like it, dont read it, thats my motto lol

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home