Monday, October 03, 2005

Caught them!














My regular readers may well remember my encounter in the park with the cutlery thieves, well blow me down with a feather if I didn't catch them at it again! I was sauntering round my local garden centre when I spotted a suspicious looking couple out of the corner of my eye. I decided to have a look because I had a gut feeling it was them. I got my camera out so if they were stealing I could get evidence.
Well I saw them taking pumpkins from the shelves and making towards the emergency exit with them. I called out to them, and this is when I took my photo, they turned round and looked quite surprised to see me. I ran at them, intending to rugby tackle the slowest one, but bugger me if they didn't make a break for it! Before I could make any gain on them, they were out of the emergency exit and power walking up the lane. Foo wee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home