Monday, October 03, 2005

In hot pursuit














I chased them down the lane to try to get some justice done, I mean, even if you are old, stealing is stealing! It seems to me they do it for the thrill of the chase and the buzz of getting away with it, a bit like joy riding. Come on, what pensioner can say they stole pumpkins for necessity! Anyhow, I headed off down the lane, camera in hand ready to tackle them. The cheeky sods stopped, turned round, pulled the above face, gave me the finger, and headed off pumpkins in arms! I was so shocked and flabbergasted I stood still for about 5 minutes watching them waddle off into beyond.
They really have gone too far this time. I vow I will catch these local tealeaves, and I will bring them to justice one day, just you watch me. This is war now. Foo wee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home