Saturday, October 08, 2005

Move over Rosie and Jim













I have decided that my future lies in barges. Canal barges. It makes perfect sense. I can spend a life on the water, avoid paying any income tax or council tax, I can make money teaching from on my barge and I won't have to communicate with other annoying human beings if I don't want to. I'm sure the rest of the local population would be pleased about that too. It also means if I get lucky I can do a black widow routine on them and bump them off overboard when I've had my wicked way with them. Saves the rejection further down the line and all that. What a top idea. I'm going to find loads of forums to go on about it, get some books and try to sound knowledgeable about something I know nothing about. Life is just peachy. Foo wee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home