Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I need some adventure

You know what guys, I feel the need for some adventure. White water rapids? Extreme canoeing? Rock climbing? Nope, not for me. I know exactly what I want. I want to find a boat and join the crew. My ideal boat would be a good sterdy old one with character, maybe a ferro. Most importantly I would be looking for the owner to be inexperienced in sailing so I have to do all the work. She would be impetuous and bad tempered when I tried to teach her and selfish in all aspects of activiites, food and relaxation.

I envisage she would be on the verge of a nervous breakdown with psycotic episodes on a daily basis. Even better, I think she would need to be bipolar and in need of medication. That way, if she ran out whilst at sea, we could be assured some good entertainment. I imagine she would be really needy and cling to me at one point in the day, and threatening to throw me overboard the next moment.

Yes, what an adventure that would be. Could a sailor ever be so lucky to find such a person. If you did, how could you ever pass up the opportunity to spend close one on one time with them at sea? Yes, you'd have to be really crazy to pass that up folks. If you hav any suggestions where I may find such an adventure please feel free to tell me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home