Friday, November 11, 2005

The penny drops

"As my ex calls me crazy and the bitter estranged half-sister calls me crazy[although she hasn't been in my life since she was 8 years old], I've started to wonder if indeed I am a stark, raving loon. Is this why I'm still single? Na! The only reason I haven't met anybody is because I've kept myself hidden away in no-time-for-love land Japan. But could I still be as crazy as that fetid lump of half-my-genes makes out? Could I? Am I? It got me to thinking about how I grew up and well, I pretty much did it on my tod. Nobody told me about *life* or gave me cuddles or acted like they really loved me; not even my mother. Blah Blah Blah lots of self pity.....A deranged woman who destroys all she touches.Ja ne.

posted by Anchored at 11:32 AM

At last, the penny drops. Now all you have to do is stop blaming your insanity on other people and take some responsibility for your own actions. Foo weeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home